Thursday, May 14, 2009

Session 1

HI!
Welcome to my WORLD!
I'm Denisse Donoso and I'm studying Veterinary at Universidad de Chile. I love the career ( I wanted to be a veterinarian since I was eigth) and I have met a lot of fabulous people in there.

I created this blog for my English class ☺. I really tried to do this as better as I can, so I hope you enyoy it!

I'm sure that this Blog Will help me to improve my english, especially my writing and reading (because I'm not so good in this aspects)

Byeee :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi Denisse!!!
    I am the first one to write in your blog.
    your cats are very very adorable, seriously. We are crazy for cats!!! ja ja ja.
    Thanks again for the information for Chemical.
    I hope you are fine, see you on Monday.
    Take care.
    Bye
    Daniela Frias

    ReplyDelete